Exciting news here. We’re looking for employee #3 at Sherpaa, Director of Sales. Here’s your job:
You contact potential Sherpaa clients (companies here in NYC) and sign them up for Sherpaa.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Develop a robust sales strategy with milestones, key achievements, etc..
- Sell, sell, sell. It’s on the ground meeting with companies showing them how awesome Sherpaa is and closing the deal
- Educating companies on how to use Sherpaa
- Maintaining relationships with current clients and ones you bring in
- Miscellaneous stuff (you’ll be employee #3 at one of the awesomest health startups ever)
- A New Yorker who loves this city so much it hurts
- Super proactive
- a great communicator
- Tech savvier than Cheryl
- Authentic. We are a mission-driven company making healthcare markedly better
- Unique and creative
- A kick ass presenter
- Charming. You’re a people-person that people connect with easily.
- Fast and responsive. Emails, deadlines— you make things happen.
- A builder. You like getting your hands dirty.
- A disruptor. You think something’s broken and there’s a better way to do something.
- a lover of health
- connected. Your network will be key to success.
- knowledgeable about healthcare
- a multi-tasker
- Three to five years of sales experience
- There’s a difference between selling services vs. products— service sales is a plus
- We won’t turn you away if you have anything higher than a bachelor’s.
What will you get?
- Did we say you’ll be employee #3 at the awesomest health startup ever?
- You’re going to feel good about what you do. Every day. We’re making healthcare better.
- To be a part of a team that practices what they preach. We love all aspects of health including rice krispies treats.
- Your career should be ridiculously fun and rewarding. It will be. We promise.
Are you interested? Send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.