During January 2012, the 4,800 employees in Plano had watched five million YouTube videos during work hours
I am not a math master so please correctly if I am doing my math wrong.
5,000,000/4,800 = 1,041.6 videos per employee assuming they are all on the same level.
1,041.6/31 days in January = 33.6 videos a day per employee. This seems insane.
33.6/8 hour work days = 4.2 videos an hour. This seems less insane.
The average video on youtube is 5 minutes long according to this wired post making 21 minutes of every hour spent watching youtube videos. Seems totally possible. It just confirms that working at JC Penny’s sounds about as exciting as I would imagine.
24 Notes/ Hide
- kimberleegutierrez likes this
- recordshift likes this
- hannahhoran9391 likes this
- conqueringtheworm reblogged this from jennikeatts
- dalasverdugo likes this
- mattedits likes this
- mychemicaldeathcab likes this
- erikonymous likes this
- rickwebb likes this
- jennikeatts reblogged this from amandalynferri
- monsterjesse said: I luv you tube, maybe I should work in Plano
- monsterjesse likes this
- tabitha likes this
- willtravel reblogged this from amandalynferri
- likeanymisfit likes this
- hanknyc likes this
- breannaceleste reblogged this from amandalynferri
- breannaceleste likes this
- gameaholic87 likes this
- ojlefty reblogged this from amandalynferri
- mariaaa likes this
- monkeys-are-bananas likes this
- evilspongebob likes this
- mattlehrer likes this
- loscornballs likes this
- heeereskatie likes this
- here-are-my-dreams likes this
- amandalynferri posted this